Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Special Day

There's only 1 Thing
                     2 Do
                     3 Words                  
                     4 You                
                    I LOVE YOU <3


Happy 8th baby

I'd just like to share how lucky I am to have you. ;) We've been to ups and downs in our relationship and yet here we are still kickin' , going strong and holding on for each other. hmm? or is it just I ? LOL! (joking).  You were always there to support me all throughout and it's enough, I'm not asking for more. But surely, I'd appreciate it if you can, you know, go beyond a lil'  bit, who doesn't want it, right?haha. Now I can say  that I'm in one of the lowest points of  my life, and yet you're still here with me, stickin' around. I still can't imagine how I got ur sweet yes. It was one hell of a bumpy, roller coaster ride. Considering it all. wew. But it's all worth it, having you is priceless. ;D

2 comments: